Fiscalsoft FiscalHR Plus for Windows is our stand-alone Human Resources Management application. The software was designed to assist KPPA Employers with maintaining their retirement contributions database, preparing monthly START files, and transmitting those files to the KPPA employer web portal. Many KPPA employers have outsourced their payroll processing, and thus, are forced to spend hours, or even days, inputting the retirement contributions at the KPPA web site portal. With FiscalHR Plus, after the first report month's contributions are entered into the database, these employers can quickly "clone" a prior report month's contributions into a new report month. As most salaries, retirement withholdings, and START codes don't change from month-to-month, you only need to edit members' contributions that changed in the new report month. Cloning a prior report month literally only takes seconds of your time. This can reduce the time spent submitting monthly START information from hours/days down to under an hour.
- Windows based Graphical User Interface (GUI) provides unparalleled ease of use for a municipal software application.
- Allows for rapid cloning of prior report month member contributions, eliminating data entry errors
- With only a few options to define, FiscalHRPlus™ is ready to use in minutes!!
- Prepare your monthly START file in seconds with a click of your mouse!
- Transmit the START file by logging into your KPPA employer web portal and upload the file.
*** IMPORTANT ***
As the tables within each application are encrypted (to protect personal information), DO NOT try to open these tables from another application, or you will corrupt the headers of the tables. This may require you to restore from a backup, or you may have to pay for table repair (if it's even possible). So, please do not try to open any table from another program.
- Cloning contributions data from prior report month eliminates potential errors due to manual entry
- Drop down selection boxes for fields where appropriate, such as Pay Type, Pay Frequency, Job Position, Contribution Group, Employment End Reason etc...
- Contribution Report - Header Record
- Contribution Report - Detail Record(s)
- Contribution Report - Footer Record
- Contributions Report - Detail Register
- Members Detail Listing
- Members Summary Listing
- Members Employment Listing
- Contributions Detail History
- Contributions Summary History
- Contributions Register
- Contribution Member Totals
- Contributions Summary